The City of Tempe and Tempe Public Library is committed to being an inclusive and accessible public service. Learn more about the library's ADA resources and our special needs accommodations.
- Large Print books
- Read books from the comfort of your home. Choose the type size and screen contrast that is most comfortable for you! Learn more about eBooks by clicking here.
- Dyslexia friendly fonts through OverDrive eBooks
Public Computing, Equipment, and Facility Accommodations
- Hearing Loops
- The Arizona Community Foundation funded hearing loops in two of our meeting rooms that enable hearing aids to act as wireless transmitters, helping to eliminate background noise and make it easier to hear and communicate.
- Assisted listening devices for rent
- Available for rent from A Bridge Between Nations.
- Magnification station
- Magnifies print materials on site. Located near the Answers Desk on the main floor of the library.
- Arizona Talking Book Library
- Provides audiobooks, materials in braille, and more to those with vision impairment.
- City of Tempe Human Services Department
- Tempe Human Services offers a wide range of inclusive programs and services to assist individuals and families with improving their quality of life.
- Request accommodations