Main Level Floor Plan (PDF)
Lower Level Floor Plan (PDF)
All visitors have access to the following services:
- More than 100 public computers
- Printing, photocopying, faxing and scanning equipment
- Free WiFi access
- 7 study rooms free with valid library card
- Youth, teen, adult, and senior programming
Have questions about how to manage your account, renew or reserve items, or other frequently asked questions? Click here.
Culture Pass - Museum Pass Check Out
- Check out free passes for cultural institutions and museums via the Culture Pass program.
SRP Energy Monitors
- Check out an SRP TrickleStar Energy Monitor as part of the SRP Energy Analyzer Program (3 week checkout).
Additional Services from the Friends of the Tempe Public Library:
- The Friends Bookstore
- The Connections Café
- Home to one of the ASU Osher Lifelong Learning Institute locations
Additional Facilities and Offices:
- College Connect (Teen Room - Lower Level)
- Community Services Administration (Suite 203)
- Edna Vihel Center
- Human Services Department (Suite 202)
- Pyle Adult Recreation Center
- Recreation Services (Suite 201)
- Tempe History Museum
- Grid Bike Share - Bicycle Rental (SW corner of Rural Rd. & Southern Ave.)
- Electric car charging stations (Blink Plus: $0.02/30 seconds; Blink Guest: $0.03/30 seconds)
- City recycling drop-off sites (near Rural Rd. entrance)
- Textile recycling (Clothing, shoes, etc.) (near Rural Rd. entrance)
- Utility & Sales Tax drop-off location (near main entrance roundabout)
- Post Office box site (near SE lot)
- Farm Express - Mobile Produce Market
1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month (Dates subject to change; check their website to confirm), noon - 1 p.m.
- Circle the City - Mobile Medical Clinic
3rd Tuesday of the month, 1 - 3 p.m.
- St. Joseph the Worker - Mobile Success Unit
1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month (Dates subject to change; check their website to confirm), 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.