Love to Read?
Join a Tempe Public Library book club!
Find specific dates and details in our library event calendar.
Coffee, Tea, and Books
Contemporary Book Discussion
Meets the 3rd Monday of the Month (*unless otherwise noted)
Connections Café - 6:30–8 p.m.
- Oct. 21 - The Wife by Meg Wolitzer
- Nov. 18 - People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- NO MEETING IN DECEMBER
Reading Great Books Foundation material
Meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the Month
Connections Café - 6–8 p.m.
- Oct. 23 - Sex and the Mall by Paco Underhill
- Nov. 13 - Ethics and the Economic Interpretation by Frank H. Knight
- Nov. 27 - Of Money by David Hume
- Dec. 11 - Of Restraints Upon Importation from Foreign Countries by Adam Smith
- Jan. 8 - The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
These selections are from Great Books Foundation publications and may be ordered at (800-222-5870) or on www.greatbooks.org.
Find books published by the Great Books Foundation in our catalog.
For die-hard mystery fans
Meets the 1st Saturday of the month
Connections Café - 10 a.m.–Noon
- Nov. 2 - The Dry by Jane Harper
- Dec. 7 - Christmas Themed Round Robin: Bring a favorite title to recommend.
Find more mystery novels in our catalog.