To access most databases, you will need to sign in with your library card barcode number.
- Official state, federal, business, personal, and real estate forms available for printing and download
- Covers hundreds of legal subjects and issues.
- Choose category: “Small Business” for business & entrepreneurship related needs
- Comprehensive legal research tool
- Articles from over 1500 law reviews, law journals, legal newspapers and specialty publications
- International legal journals and Bar Association journals also included
Browse items in the 320 and 340 call number ranges. Try searching our online catalog using keywords such as: law, legislation, politics, and government.
- Find information about the Mayor & City Council's office, and other city departments and services.
- Civil & criminal cases, information about jury duty, and more.
- The compiled laws for the State of Arizona.
Where can I get free or inexpensive help?
"There are organizations in Arizona that provide legal assistance for free or at a reduced cost. Each organization has different eligibility requirements. Requests for such assistance are many so there may be a long wait to receive help.
Your first call should be to the Contact Clearinghouse Center at 866.637.5341. The Center is a joint program of the State Bar and the Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, in partnership with numerous legal organizations.
Visit www.AZLawHelp.org to search for information, download court forms, and find the legal agencies that serve Arizonans most in need. Other useful information can be found at www.lawforkids.org and www.lawforseniors.org."
Source: State Bar of Arizona