Free language learning resources
Wanting to learn a new language? Need a refresher course from what you learned in school?
Our online, print, and multi-media language learning tools are comprehensive, interactive, and free!
Access to most digital library resources requires login with your library card barcode number and PIN.
- Includes free access to:
- Interactive Audio Courses in Spanish, English, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, American Sign Language (ASL), Korean, Portuguese, Inglés para hispanohablantes, and 英文課程
- All ages
- Motivational progress trackers, reinforcement testing, and culture lessons
- Mobile compatible: Apps available for Android & iOS
Note: You must register for an account using the link above first, before you can sign in via the app.
Books & Multi-media
- Spanish Language - Study and Teaching - 468.3421
- Chinese language - Study and Teaching - 495.1834
- Arabic Language - Study and Teaching – 492.78242
- American Sign Language - Study and Teaching - 419
- French Language - Study and Teaching - 448.3421
Find eBooks using our digital lending services: