Access to most digital Library resources requires login with a library card number and PIN.
- Discover periodicals and reference book content supporting research in health studies. The material contained in this database is intended for informational purposes only.
Science in Context (Gale)
- Topic pages on all major physical sciences, medicine, and technology
- Academic/peer-reviewed, consumer & trade magazine, and newspaper articles; radio & television news audio/video archives with transcripts; reference book chapters; sample science experiments & projects, statistics, and images
- Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders : DSM-5
- Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary
- International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM)
- The Merck Index : An Encyclopedia of Chemicals, Drugs, and Biologicals
- Physician's Desk Reference (PDR) for nonprescription drugs
Browse items in the 610 - 620 call number range.
Try searching the library catalog here with some of the following terms: health, self care, allergy, mental health, nutrition, weight loss, cooking.
- Alphabetized health topics, traveler's health, immunization, news alerts, journals.
- Health question and answer service by the Health Promotion Program at Health Services, Columbia University.
- Alphabetical health topics, information about treatment decisions, drugs and supplements, assessments, calculators for BMI, calories and target heart rate.
- Extensive info including interactive tutorials provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.