ESL Table Talk
Mondays - 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Library Meeting Room B
View the library calendar for specific dates.
Join our FREE table talk group. Learn and improve common vocabulary, phrasing, and discuss American culture. Note: Some basic English reading, writing, and speaking skills are required. No registration required.
- Interactive Audio Courses in Spanish, English, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Hindi, American Sign Language (ASL), Korean, Portuguese, Inglés para hispanohablantes, and 英文課程
You will need to sign in with your library card barcode number.
- ACYR - ESL, GED, and Adult Basic Education
Call to schedule an orientation.
602-252-6721 ext. 201
Additional questions? Email AdultEducation@acyraz.org.
- Gateway Community College
- Literacy Volunteers of Maricopa County
- Rio Salado Community College
- Mesa Public Schools
- Can be listened to on the web via your computer, or via your smartphone
- For iPhones - Use iTunes
- For Android - download a podcast player app in the Google Play store
- BBC’s "The English We Speak"