- Analyze company performance and activity, industry events and trends as well as the latest in management, economics and politics.
- Official state, federal, business, personal, and real estate forms available for printing and download
- Choose category: “Small Business” for business & entrepreneurship related needs
Morningstar LIBRARY USE ONLY
- Data and analysis on stocks, mutual, exchange-traded, and closed-end funds or industries
- Information on over 33 million businesses and 262 million consumers
- Business listings include company contact information, SIC Codes, employee size, sales volume, and bankruptcies, credit rating scores, and more
Browse the 338, 346.7, and 658 call number ranges for business related books.
You can also try searching in the catalog here using some of these terms: business, business planning, entrepreneurship, small business.
We have a Business Reference Collection in the BRiC. These items may not be checked out, but anyone is welcome to use them in the library.
- Publisher of the ACA Small Business Checklist, the Entrepreneur Edge Resource Guide, and a directory of statewide resources.
- Provides free business mentoring, free/low-cost seminars, and online resources.
- Provides small business loan and assistance programs, plus the Arizona 2016 Small Business Resource Guide.
- One-stop site for access to federal, state, and local resources for starting a business to going global.
- Home to the Office of Innovation & Entrepreneurship; Funding resources directory.
- Industry classification system used by federal government for collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data on the U.S. business economy.
- Clearinghouse of information serving America’s small business community.
- Detailed company credit ratings, rationales behind the ratings, and market analysis.
- Directory of commercial suppliers and product catalogs.
- The first place to go on the Internet for patent and trademark information.